There is a wealth of research showing that hormone levels, ovulation and other reproductive factors may well be affected by what is going on in your mind. By consulting a specialist therapist you can maximise the chances of conception and of maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
I am here to support you along every step of your fertility journey wherever it might lead. I work with both men and women at any stage of this journey, including working alongside IVF treatment.
Goals for therapy:
- Pursuing fertility treatment without feeling as if your life and body have been taken over
- Talking to partner calmly and rationally so that you can make decisions that are best for both of you
- Reduce stress so enhancing chance of conceiving either naturally or with ART
- Identifying and eliminating any subconscious blocks to conceiving
- Feel like you have a life outside of fertility issues
- Regain sense of control over your life
Dr. Peter Quinn a pioneer in the field of fertility, used hypnotherapy with a group of women between the ages of 26 and 42 who had durations of infertility lasting from 2-12 years. 65% of the women went on to have a successful full-term pregnancy after hypnotherapy.
Dr P Quinn and M Pawson, “Psychosomatic Infertility,” European Journal of Clinical Hypnosis Vol4, 1994.
Please contact me for a free consultation.